Inside Sales Representative
Venosa Precast Terrazzo (Venosa) was founded and established in 2017 to address the growing demand for quality craftsmanship in producing precast terrazzo products primarily for the commercial market. Venosa is now a growing national precast supplier and distributor of porcelain slabs. Collaborating with the nation’s finest specifiers, general contractors, distributors, and contractors, Venosa strives to attain stellar customer satisfaction on every project. Venosa’s core culture is its inspired commitment to its customers and employees by embracing accountability, practicing relentless improvement, and doing the right thing.
The Inside Sales Representative’s (ISR) primary responsibilities are to work closely and proactively with Venosa’s sales team to achieve strategic sales initiatives by providing customer leads through market research, prescient information, and desired aesthetics on new projects as part of the sales function. The person skillfully opens the door to new opportunities and provides leads to the sales team. The sales team and the ISR work closely on every project. The ISR is one step ahead of the sales team providing support for visits, follow-ups, and project activity updates.
The ISR reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Presents new opportunities and project leads to the sales team to yield positive results that align with Venosa’s sales goals and market strategy.
- Adeptly uses market intelligence software, electronic plan rooms and market publications to identify viable sales targets and activities.
- Gathers,secures,andsharesallpertinentinformationonaprojectsor opportunities to enable effective, timely and accurate execution by the sales team.
- Provides stellar customer experiences, regardless of the chosen communication medium, regarding products, services, pricing, and technical information to ensure customer satisfaction, account retention, and revenue growth.
- Conducts extensive follow-up through the utilization of a CRM system to ensure accurate and timely responses to customer outreach.
- Works both independently and with a team on special non-recurring projects as well as on continuing projects. This may include planning and coordinating presentations, disseminating information, and coordinating direct contact.
- Effectively manages customer interactions including inbound and outbound calls and email communications.
- Consistently increases product knowledge through industry training.
- Primary contact for customers and outside representatives’ inquiries regarding Venosa products.
- Provides project quotes and works with the outside sales representative to secure projects.
- Verifies accuracy of each sales order, samples, shop drawings, and alignment of production paperwork to sales order prior to production.
- Promptly tracks, coordinates, communicates, and documents approvals associated with projects, including signed order commitments (estimates, purchase orders, or equivalent), approved physical samples, and approved shop drawings.
- Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Energized – works with a sense of urgency and positive attitude when engaging with others
- Passionate – guided daily by the group’s mission and core values
- Communicator – establishes trust with customers, employees, vendors, and colleagues
- Accurate – exhibits the group’s quality commitment to “do it once, do it right”
- Trustworthy – ability to work discreetly and honorably with confidential information
- Focused – aptitude for timeliness, documentation, and organization
- Experience in the architectural and design industry is a plus.
- Candidates possessing construction and/or manufacturing industry experience isdesirable.
- A minimum of three years of inside sales experience is required.
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite of products, email, and cloud-based applications.
- Experience with various information systems such as QuickBooks, Odoo, and MicrosoftSuite of products.
- Proven track record of being customer-focused with a professional demeanor
- Passionate about working with customers.
- Capacity to establish, nurture, and maintain excellent relationships.
- Superior interpersonal skills to communicate with high level technical expertise andclarity.
- Highly organized with attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment.
- Capable of superior performance with little supervision