Venosa Precast Terrazzo is a precast terrazzo manufacturer and supplier serving terrazzo contractors, architects, and designers across the globe.
- Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including grinding and milling.
- Translate shop drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of manufacturing precast.
- Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- Certificate or diploma in engineering is highly desired.
- Ability to translate mechanical documents and shop drawings.
- Great attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude.
- Strong comprehension and analytical abilities.
- Excellent computer and mathematical skills.
- Experience with CAD is highly desirable.
Health, dental, vision, 401K, and other benefits are available.
To apply, send your resume or brief summary of experience to email@example.com.