Venosa Precast Terrazzo (Venosa) was founded and established in 2017 to address the growing demand for quality craftsmanship in producing precast terrazzo products primarily for the commercial market. Venosa is now a growing national precast supplier and distributor of porcelain slabs. Collaborating with the nation’s finest specifiers, general contractors, distributors, and contractors, Venosa strives to attain stellar customer satisfaction on every project. Venosa’s core culture is its inspired commitment to its customers and employees by embracing accountability, practicing relentless improvement, and doing the right thing.
The Project Manager/Estimator’s responsibilities are to work closely with Venosa’s team to ensure a stellar customer experience by providing estimates, gathering project details, and proactively communicating with the customer. This person skillfully opens the door to new opportunities and provides leads to the sales team. The sales team and the Project Manager/Estimator combine efforts to ensure project success and prosperous revenue growth. This role manages information flow between the customer, sales team, and operations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Creates estimates on product pricing from direct customer requests.
- Tracks, coordinates, communicates, and documents approvals associated with projects, including signed order commitments (estimates, purchase orders, or equivalent), approved physical samples, and approved shop drawings.
- Gathers, secures, and shares all pertinent information on a project or opportunities to enable effective, timely and accurate execution by the sales team.
- Works both independently and with a team on both special non-recurring projects and continuing projects. This may include planning and coordinating presentations, disseminating information, and coordinating direct contact.
- Effectively manages customer interactions including inbound and outbound calls and email communications.
- Primary contact for customers and outside representatives’ inquiries regarding Venosa products.
- Presents new opportunities and project leads to the sales team to yield positive results that align with Venosa’s sales goals and market strategy.
- Provides stellar customer experiences through all communication mediums regarding products, services, pricing, and technical information to ensure customer satisfaction, account retention, and revenue growth.
- Conducts extensive follow-up through the utilization of a CRM system to ensure accurate and timely responses to customer outreach.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Energized – works with a sense of urgency and positive attitude when engaging with others.
- Passionate – guided daily by the group’s mission and core values.
- Communicator – establishes trust with customers, employees, vendors, and colleagues.
- Accurate – exhibits the group’s quality commitment to “do it once, do it right.”
- Trustworthy – ability to work discreetly and honorably with confidential information.
- Focused – aptitude for timeliness, documentation, and organization.
- Minimum of three years project management experience.
- Customer relationship management experience.
- Experience in the architectural and design industry is a plus.
- Candidates possessing construction and/or manufacturing industry experience is desirable.
- Experience with QuickBooks, Odoo, and Microsoft Suite of products.
- Superior interpersonal skills to communicate with high level technical expertise and clarity.
- Highly organized with attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.