Venosa Precast Terrazzo (Venosa) was founded and established in 2017 to address the growing demand for quality craftsmanship in producing various precast terrazzo shapes primarily targeted
for the commercial market. As part of the Rosa Mosaic Group, Venosa quickly embraced the Rosa Mosaic core values and is now a growing national precast supplier. Collaborating with the nation’s finest specifiers, general contractors, distributors, and contractors, Venosa strives to attain stellar customer satisfaction on every project. Venosa’s core culture is its inspired commitment to its customers and employees by embracing accountability, practicing relentless improvement, and doing the right thing.
The Sales Representative (SR) reports to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and works closely with all Venosa colleagues in sales, marketing, manufacturing, and administration. Primary
duties include identifying, cultivating, and closing business opportunities. The SR will be collaborating with the executive team to determine strategic objectives while maximizing
business reach and potential.
Essential Responsibilities and Functions
• In collaboration with CRO, create and execute a sales plan that expands Venosa’s customer base and ensures its strong presence in the precast terrazzo market.
• Travel throughout the U.S. to sell to contractors and distributors.
• Negotiate and close business deals that promote sustained revenue.
• Utilize sales reports to monitor revenue streams and identify product mix opportunities to increase profitability.
• Leverage relationships with customers to expand project opportunities.
• Assist with the development of new products to create incremental revenue streams.
• Collaborate with architects and designers to create precast terrazzo specifications during the design stage.
• Attend and participate in trade and industry events to leverage established industry relationships, identify prospects, and take advantage of industry networking opportunities.
• Work with the Director of Product Development and the CRO to consistently communicate business and design trends, consumer and trade attitudes, competitive practices, and product performance characteristics.
• Monitor revenue streams and identify product mix opportunities to increase profitability.
• Maintain an awareness of competitors to differentiate our solutions in the market.
Successful Candidates Will
• Be driven to meet and exceed sales goals.
• Appreciate the upside of variable compensation programs.
• Have the ability to prospect, present, propose, negotiate and close sales.
• Be a self-starter and be able to work in a dynamic environment.
• Enjoy prospecting for new accounts and grow existing accounts.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Be able to conduct presentations to various groups of business constituents.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Successful track record as an outside salesperson (preferably within the terrazzo industry)
• Proficiency in CRM software, including Microsoft Office.
• Excellent analytical skills in identifying customer needs and aligning them with Venosa’s abilities.
• Ability to travel to meet with customers.
• Undergraduate/trade/design school education preferred, or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum of 5 years business to business sales experience in the building products industry.
• Matching 401K
• Vacation and Holiday paid time off
• Long term disability